96.5% of seawater is pure water, while the remaining percentage (3.5%) corresponds to salts within which are: sodium, sulfates, magnesium, chlorine, potassium and calcium. Sea water contains 35 mg of salt per 1000 ml of sea. However, the exact amount of salt will depend on each particular sea. & &product=qlWebDS-Premium&pay_amt=27.95


Related articles

Artículo anteriorMarcus Car
Artículo siguienteWhat is technology?

Dejar respuesta

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here